Saturday, November 19, 2011

So much has happened


Okay, so I started middle school and I was so scared at first. Then I got in a group called Mesa(a club for geeks, I guess I'm a geek). Then I got in S.B.O (for all those lame people that don't know what S.B.O is, it stands for Student Body Officer.). Then at school I have dance for one of my classes (and just so you know I am crazy about dance) and I have choir for a class (also crazy about singing.)Then since I'm super smart I have 8th grade honors math and honors English. Then I got panther of the quarter (our school mascot is a Panther). Then Shawntell and I start toe shoes in December and yesterday I went and saw Breaking Dawn part 1. It was so good. Now I can't wait to see part 2. My life has been pretty good so far.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog :) You are an amazing daughter. Love ya!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete